Lakeview Center, Inc. (LCI) operates a DUI Program dedicated to customer service and public safety. We provide services to the residents of Escambia and Santa Rosa counties with the goals of promoting substance abuse education and recovery, as well as helping to prevent DUI.
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV):
- Licenses our program
- Sets or approves our fees
- Certifies our instructors, evaluators and clinical supervisors
- DUI offenders
- Anyone required to attend a DUI program by DHSMV or the court
- Anyone required to attend a DUI program as part of an administrative driver’s license suspension
- Anyone who wishes to enroll in a DUI program after an arrest, but prior to a DUI conviction
Our DUI Program includes both a course and a substance abuse evaluation. Program attendees must live, work or attend school in Escambia or Santa Rosa counties.
Program Components include:
- DUI Offender Course Details
- Special Supervision Services (SSS)
- Ignition Interlock Intervention and Device
You may call us at 850.494.5656 or complete our online information request form and we will call you.