The Friary Alumni Association
During your last week at The Friary you are invited to meet with Alumni representatives and decide if you want to join The Friary Alumni Association. It's free, and most everyone who participates finds it a win-win. It's an opportunity to help others while also enriching your own life.
The Friary Alumni Association was formed by past clients. The goal of this group is to support you while you're in treatment and be a strong networking resource for recovery. They volunteer their time because they understand your challenges and want to help you.
Some of the things they do are valuable supports including helping raise money – through clean and sober events – to help you begin and sustain your path to recovery.
A few events they coordinate include:
- Weekly shopping
- Scheduling and conducting an annual picnic
- Christmas gifting and celebrating
- Acting as a resource and networking group
- Developing and maintaining a resource library
- The Association is an independent not-for-profit organization. The members elect their own officers.
They are very approachable so feel free to speak with a member. You can email The Friary Alumni Association at: email@example.com.
We're just a phone call away and ready to help you regain your life, 850.932.9375 or toll free 800.332.2271.