Defuniak Springs, Fla. (Oct. 5, 2022) – Chautauqua Healthcare Services celebrates today the launch of its new name and branding – Lakeview Center of Walton County.
In 2019, Chautauqua became an affiliate of Pensacola-based Lakeview Center. Rebranding plans were put on hold as team members focused on helping the community through the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, Lakeview Center launches its new logo and branding across Northwest Florida, including the comprehensive team based in Defuniak Springs.
Lakeview Center of Walton County provides comprehensive care for a wide range of behavioral health and substance use issues. Those services will not change as a result of the rebranding exercise. Adults and children can access a comprehensive array of mental health and substance misuse treatments including:
- Outpatient counseling
- Psychiatric treatment
- Crisis counseling
- Case management
- Healthy Start education and support service provider
- Screening and referrals to services
- Educational classes, including anger management, parenting group and batterer’s intervention groups for men and women
- Women and Children’s Center residential treatment, where women struggling with substance misuse can keep their children with them while they get the care they need
- Residential treatment for adults with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Residential treatment for adults with pervasive mental illness who need help learning daily living tasks like paying bills and taking medications
“In addition to the array of services we provide locally, our new name better expresses that we are part of Northwest Florida’s most comprehensive behavioral health agency. The people of Walton County have access to specialized caregivers to help with a range of issues from mental health struggles to substance misuse, and the services we provide are growing,” said Tia Guidry, director of administration for Lakeview Center of Walton County. “We will continue to be here to serve our community. We may have a new name, but our team members have the same passion for helping others through life’s journey.”
Contact below is for media use only
For more information about this press release or to schedule an interview, please call our Marketing and Communications department at 850-503-8164.